Your privacy is important to us.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com
By using the services, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the Services.
1. Information we collect
We collect information to provide better Services to our users and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways:
1.1 Information you give us or information provided through a social network. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account, provide information for a contest or award, or link an account through a social network. We work with social networks including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn. We have access to information you directly provide and information through those social networking services based on your privacy settings
on those networks.
1.2 Information we get from your use of our Services. We may collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site or applications and what selections you make on the Services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
a) Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the Services).
b) Personal Information
We collect the following personal information when you use our Services:
c) Gamecenter and other playstore IDs
d) Log information
When you use our Services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
l Details of how you used our service, such as your actions and user interface interactions
l Mobile related information if you access our Services using your mobile device.
Internet protocol address.
l Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, OS type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
l Cookies that may uniquely identify your mobile device, or your account.
l Operating system, and other technical information
2. How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings and to protect us and our users. We also use this information to improve your user experience.
3. Third Party Operators and Services
We use Third Party Operators to help offer you more tailored ads and better Services.
For further information, please see the relevant privacy policies for each Third Party Operator:
· AppFlyer: https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
4. Information we protect
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however no website or storage system is entirely secure, and as such we can make no guarantee for the safety of your information stored in associated with the Services. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
5. Information we share
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others unless one of the following circumstances applies:
1) With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
3) In aggregated form. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
4) For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.